Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blog of the Week: Midnite At Sunset and Vine

BMadron says:  "Take a trip back in time by visiting my retro lifestyle blog. I share my views on Classic Movies, Retro Music, Retro Fashions, Retro Beauty tips and Nightlife, particularly from the 1930's-1960's. I am also a collector of vintage hats and gloves for women. I watch TCM at least 12 hours a day. It is always on when I am at home! I have been addicted to it for 15 years."


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Click on the links below to view some of the posts at Midnite At Sunset and Vine:
 
- The Barefoot Contessa (1954): What is the Spanish Word for Cinderella?
- A Place in the Sun (1951)
- Women's Prison (1955)
- Tea Length Retro Bridal Gowns-Dolly Couture
 
You can add http://midniteatsunsetandvine.blogspot.com/ as one of your favorites. For more information, you can e-mail BMadron at midnite.at.sunset.and.vine@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment