Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blog of the Week: Java's Journey

In Java's world, a Classic Movie is "one that fits somewhere between the mid-1930s to the mid-1960s."  Java also occasionally explores Honorary Classics, which are "those films which do not fit the loosely strict definition." The blog is Java's "journey through classic films. I gush over my favorite bits of vintage cinema (stories from in front of or behind the camera) and I explore the parts of this vast genre of history that I don't yet know."


You can visit Java's Journey at: http://javabeanrush.blogspot.com/







Recent posts at Java's Journey include:

Les Miserables (1935)

Watch Classic Movies for Free This Summer with Screen on the Green

Robert Wagner's Autobio Pieces of My Heart

Bend of the River (1952)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention. And on my birthday, no less! :)

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete