Monday, February 22, 2016

Coming Soon - The CMBA Spring 2016 Blogathon!

Good news, everyone! The subject has been selected for the 2015 CMBA Spring Blogathon, open to all members: Words! Words Words!. This blogathon covers movies about writers, books, librarians, publishers, and even screenwriters. Expect a lot of writing about writing!

The blogathon will run from April 11th through the 15th.

(If you're a member of CMBA and wish to participate, please email classic.movie.blog.assoc@gmail.com with your subject by March 31st. Any eBook entries should be turned in by that date as well.)







7 comments:

  1. Gawgeous!

    Lesley
    Second Sight Cinema

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you said "nifty banners", you were not kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great topic, looking forward to it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab banners! I'm thinking about what I'd like to write about. Does the subject have to be a classic film or could I profile a classic film era screenwriter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see the roster...is there a link to it? Glad I checked back, I have a double deadline for 3/31 for this ebook and Pre-Code Companion, better start sharpening pencils!

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can anyone tell me about this eBook that's referenced in the post? (I'm a very new CMBA member!) I sent in my blogathon topic a few days ago along with some questions but haven't gotten any replies yet.

    ReplyDelete