Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Books, Books, Books!

This is the first in a series of posts on film-related books written, and yes, on sale, by our fellow members. When I first suggested doing this post, I knew of only four or five members that have written a book or books on our favorite subject. The volume of the one post topic I realized was going to be more than anticipated. Therefore, it’s been decided it would be more prudent to focus on two or three authors per post depending on the number of books.

A couple of things to point out.

I will be doing one post per week, so please be patient.

Each post will feature one to three authors depending on the number of books in their catalog.

The CMBA ebooks are not included. All CMBA books are listed on a separate page on this blog.

If I miss a book of yours, fret not. Let me know and I will add to a new future post.

In the future, If you are working on a new book, or will have a book “coming soon.” Let us know and we will announce it.


Let's begin!

Rick Armstrong blogs at the Classic Film and TV Cafe.  Rick and his wife Mary are co-authors of the ENCYCLOPEDIA OF FILM THEMES, SETTINGS AND SERIES (3rd Edition).


Rick and Mary's book is available at Amazon (paperback and hardcover), Barnes & Noble  (paperback and hardcover), and McFarland Books.


Lisle Foote blogs at Grace Kingsley's Hollywood. She is the author of BUSTER KEATON'S CREW: THE TEAM BEHIND HIS CREW.



Lisle's book is available at Amazon (eBook and paperback), Barnes and Noble ( eBook) and McFarland Books (paperback)



Donna Hill blogs on Valentino at Falcon Lair. She is the author of RUDOLPH VALENTINO THE SILENT IDOL: HIS LIFE IN PHOTOGRAPHS.



Donna's book is available at Amazon and Lulu as a paperback.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this series! I wasn't aware of some of these books. The Internet is a big place and we get lost in it. I'm looking forward to learning more about what my fellow bloggers are writing.

    ReplyDelete